LOCATION: Hwy. 195 – 11.5+/- miles west of IH-35. Located on the south side of Hwy. 195 in Florence, Texas.
DESCRIPTION: Property lies on the southeast side of Florence, Texas. It consists of some open areas that currently run cattle; there are heavily wooded areas on the on the south end of the property. There is a newly constructed tank (about 2.5 acres). The site has approximately 700 feet of frontage on Hwy. 195. Seller has hunted deer, turkey and dove on the property for many years. Property has a nice rock entrance with a solar panel gate. There is a branch of the Salado Creek that runs thru the property.
$5,950.00 per acre – $831,181.00- Possible seller financing
- Florence Diner (1.87 mi)35 reviews
- D. Boones Country Store & Cafe (1.94 mi)18 reviews
- Los Compadres Authentic Mexican Food (1.91 mi)16 reviews
- Red Brick Java (12.79 mi)13 reviews
- Mojo Coffee (12.81 mi)5 reviews
- Lamppost Coffee (21.76 mi)178 reviews
- Vic's Grocery (1.89 mi)6 reviews
- Randalls (7.99 mi)21 reviews
- Parkers Corner Market (13.34 mi)14 reviews