This property has excellent potential for investment or future residential development on the east side of Georgetown. Featuring approximately 1,800 feet of frontage on Highway 29, and another 2,450 feet of river frontage on the San Gabriel River. Strategically located on or near major transportation corridors for Williamson County: Highway. 29, SH 130, and the future SH 29 Bypass. The 36 acres is AG exempt; with potential development for 4 to 5 residential lots with river frontage ranging from 5 to 12 acres each, or a gentleman’s ranch.
UTILITIES: Jonah Water SUD, Septic sewer, Oncor Electric
ZONING: Georgetown ETJ
SCHOOL DISTRICT: Georgetown ISD
FLOOD PLAIN: Approx. 13 aces are outside of the FEMA 100 year floodplain- See enclosed map.
ASKING PRICE: $50,000 per AC | $1,836,500
- 2020 Market Scratch Kitchen & Bar (5.86 mi)106 reviews
- Kababji Grill (6.3 mi)46 reviews
- Barrels & Amps (5.34 mi)61 reviews
- 309 Coffee (5.22 mi)72 reviews
- Red Poppy Coffee Co. (5.42 mi)60 reviews
- Lamppost Coffee (5.24 mi)21 reviews
- Day Star Organic Farm (1.78 mi)1 reviews
- H-E-B (8.31 mi)111 reviews
- La Plaza Market (5.58 mi)21 reviews