This property has excellent potential for investment or future residential development on the east side of Georgetown. Featuring approximately 1,800 feet of frontage on Highway 29, and another 2,450 feet of river frontage on the San Gabriel River. Strategically located on or near major transportation corridors for Williamson County: Highway. 29, SH 130, and the future SH 29 Bypass. The 36 acres is AG exempt; with potential development for 4 to 5 residential lots with river frontage ranging from 5 to 12 acres each, or a gentleman’s ranch.
UTILITIES: Jonah Water SUD, Septic sewer, Oncor Electric
ZONING: Georgetown ETJ
SCHOOL DISTRICT: Georgetown ISD
FLOOD PLAIN: Approx. 13 aces are outside of the FEMA 100 year floodplain- See enclosed map.
ASKING PRICE: $50,000 per AC | $1,836,500
- Barrels & Amps (5.34 mi)31 reviews
- The BiG Cafe (5.16 mi)52 reviews
- Blue Corn Harvest Bar & Grill (5.35 mi)394 reviews
- 309 Coffee (5.22 mi)60 reviews
- Lamppost Coffee (5.24 mi)5 reviews
- Galaxy Bakery & Coffee House (5.22 mi)147 reviews