FEATURES: Approximately 142 acres at the intersection of Highway 29 and State Highway 130; ripe for residential development. This tract has over 4,700 feet of frontage on State Highway 130 and over 1,000 feet of frontage on Highway 29. Neighboring land tracts may also be available for purchase; including access to Patriot Way (CR 104)- See broker for details.
UTILITIES: City of Georgetown Electricity & Water to Site.
Dove Springs Wastewater Treatment Plant is approx. 500 yards west.
ZONING: AG- Future land use calls for low density residential (3.3 units per acre)
SCHOOL DISTRICT: Georgetown ISD
FLOOD PLAIN: See Map
PRICE: $60,000 per AC | $8,524,800
- Blue Corn Harvest Bar & Grill (3.2 mi)507 reviews
- 2020 Market Scratch Kitchen & Bar (3.93 mi)153 reviews
- 600 Degrees Pizzeria & Draft House (3.04 mi)859 reviews
- 309 Coffee (3.13 mi)89 reviews
- Lamppost Coffee (3.08 mi)32 reviews
- Galaxy Bakery & Coffee House (3.08 mi)173 reviews