Investment opportunity located in the growing community of Marble Falls, Texas. Featuring 14,199 SQ FT of retail improvements and another 2,000 SQ FT of warehouse space. The property is near the intersection of FM 1431 and US Hwy 281; at the northwest corner of FM 1431 & Avenue K, and has approximately 300 feet of frontage on FM 1431. Marble Falls is approximately one hour’s driving distance to downtown Austin and one hour and fifteen minutes to downtown San Antonio.
Marble Falls is the gateway to the Highland Lakes area of the Texas Hill Country, and is the regional retail, trade, and service center for a primary trade area of 73,000 people and a secondary trade area population of 108,000. Those who live within 20 miles of Marble Falls have an average household income of more than $76,000. The natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country and area lakes combine to make the area ideal for visitors and tourism, second homes, and retirement homes.
ZONING: GC General Commercial District
TRAFFIC COUNTS: FM 1431: 15,390 VPD (TXDoT 2018)
2020 Projected NOI: $162,036.85
CAP RATE: 6.6%
- The Real New Orleans Style Restaurant (0.47 mi)534 reviews
- Oli's Kitchen Bar & Grill (0.62 mi)106 reviews
- Flat Creek Enoteca (0.73 mi)146 reviews
- Numinous Coffee Roasters (0.26 mi)120 reviews
- Mojo Coffee (0.57 mi)52 reviews
- Noon Spoon Cafe (0.4 mi)87 reviews
- HEB (0.34 mi)22 reviews
- Hill Country Health Store (0.98 mi)5 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (1.37 mi)21 reviews