Approximately 8 acres of heavily wooded land. This parcel is an ideal retail/office property located in the heart of Georgetown’s prime growth corridor.
Zoned ‘C-1’, Local Commercial; Century Plan Intensity Level 5. Both zoning and intensity levels are adequate for the retail/office development of this property.
Water and sewer are available to the site from the City of Georgetown. Pedernales Electric provides electric service. Gas service provided by Encore, Verizon provides telephone service.
$4.95 per square foot – $1,744,381.00
- Firo Fire Kissed Pizza (0.44 mi)31 reviews
- Simmer Down (0.35 mi)118 reviews
- Mulligan's Restaurant (2.48 mi)14 reviews
- 309 Coffee (3.99 mi)27 reviews
- Red Poppy Coffee Co. (4.13 mi)55 reviews
- The BiG Cafe (3.53 mi)42 reviews